I just need to vent

Like the title says I just need to vent and I thought 'why not make a journal entry? it might be better to get it off of my chest'. Well I wish my life would get better honestly. It sucks and is at a big dead end. I have no job the last one I had was a contract and only lasted six months, I didn't even meet the requirements to get unemployment (I'm nine hours short). I'm just kind of happy that I got a lot back from income tax or else I'd have no way to pay my student loan back since I have no income what-so-ever.

Another reason it sucks I'm 23, live with back with my parents (since I had no money to keep my apartment) and I've never been in a relationship. At all. Period. I try to get a job but it seems like you've got to know someone to get hired. I have no friends or it seems that way. The only one who'd ever want to see me is a cousin she's the only person that doesn't mind having me around.

I also have the worst feeling ever, I'm pretty sure my best friend wants nothing to do with me anymore, We used to talk all of the time now it seems we don't talk at all besides the random comment to each other on facebook. Seems like her friend from the states is much more important than I'll ever be. We used to be inseparable but now it seems she makes up excuses not to talk or hang out or do anything anymore.

I haven't felt this alone, and I have no one to talk to it's so depressing. All I have is fanfiction and the little tv I watch. I don't know maybe I'm to much of a nerd sometimes, I sometimes find myself breaking down and crying, mainly when I'm all alone in the house so no one knows how I'm feeling. I hope it gets better I really do I wish I could win the lottery so I could move and start over. If I lived somewhere else I wouldn't feel so alone until I met new friends. Sorry for my long rant, it didn't do its purpose but at least I got it out of me.
March 16th, 2012 at 12:10am