From Womb to World

A girl is born in a small, overcrowded city in New Jersey. Her blood carries the Guatemalan and Salvadorian heritage. She has five siblings and two loving parents. Long, black curls fall down her back and she sees the world for the first time with her big brown eyes. Life will have a lot to offer her and she will strive to accomplish every one her dreams. No one will really know who she is, and maybe they won’t even care. But it won’t matter to this small creature, for she will come to realize that people are not to be trusted, and that they need not to be bothered with. She will grow up to be a wondrous thing; with a quick intellect, a savvy mouth, a loving heart, a powerful will, a curious character and much more. Her most precious gift is life itself and she will acknowledge that everyday she lives. Most days won’t mean much, but when they do she will not forget their significance. And many individuals will break her heart, but she will survive. She will walk on the stepping stones of life with too much in her mind and too little in her hands, yet with every step her large feet will take she’ll be glad she made it that far. This insightful human being will know no home, but the streets and skies that surround her. She will love and cry and never say goodbye to the one person that will instill in her everything more than what she has known. She will make mistakes and disappoint the ones that matter, regret every choice she did and did not make, but never will she cease to believe that next time she will do better. The fear of loss will be her weakness and she will let that be known. Her biggest dream will be to change, inspire, and bring peace, hope, and love to a world. A world of many or a world of one, all that she will want is to have made a positive difference so that the space she once took up on this earth was not wasted.

(Lol this was written for the purpose of putting it in my scrapbook. I thought it was quite cute x3)
March 16th, 2012 at 04:25am