fed up of being controlled

Has anyone thought that the best things about their life was completely amazing and nothing could change that? Well for my that was my best friend Jade and recently i've starting to wake up to a whole load of crap from her. We've been friends for 16 years and she thinks i'm changing into a bitch :( yeah hurtful but i'll admit i'm changing yes but not into a bitch but into someone who is happy with herself who she is. My friend Aimee thinks she doesn't like me going to college because she can't keep a good eye on me or control me as much as she could and i'm starting to think of how much sense that makes right now. She has a nerve to say to me that I always blew her off for my boyfriend Matt which i didn't, i had made plans with him and i got my dates mixed up the only time i kinda blew her off then the next day at work she's going on about how her and her boyfriend Joel or as i like to call him Bitch were going bowling that night and she made plans to come to mine for the night and when i said to her 'I thought you were coming to mine tonight?' and all i got was this 'Yeah but i want to see my boyfriend plus we're seeing you tomorrow.' another thing whenever she does come to mine she brings Bitch along with her when i've made plans for the both of us and when he's around we can't do those plans because they start to make out with each other either in my living room or ON MY BED! and when i tell her to stop it she shouts at me 'I can kiss my boyfriend!' and she has more of a nerve to call me up crying about him not replying to her fucking text for 30 mins. Urg plus she gets super jealous of my friends from college (who don't like her btw) she had a massive go at me for going out with them and not telling or inviting her or a better example on 13th of March i stayed round my mate Rach's house because there's stuff going on with my nan so Jade texts me asking where i am so i tell her and she went crazy and later on that night i was sick 3 times and Rach believes it's stress from what's going on with my nan and if so then Jade isn't helping. I can't throw 16 years of friendship down the drain but i can't let her carry on this way but telling her is hard because she's so fucking emotional whatever i'll say she'll go crazy and i rarely get her to myself.
March 16th, 2012 at 01:57pm