Family

You never know how long you will have with your family, every moment you spend with them could be your last Sometimes we take fro granted the time we are given to cherish those who love us. Family isn’t just those who share the same blood as you, Family is people you care about, you are close to and that love you.

I've taken fragranced the time I have had to spend with someone who I love greatly and I haven’t taken advantage of that, now their time is running out and nothing can stop that. Now I’m regretting all the time I have wasted whining about petty little thing when there are bigger things out there then materialistic items, and I would give it all up to have more time with them.

It shouldn’t take the knowledge of how much time a loved one has left to want to see them more. That is my biggest regret, not bothering to go see them especially when all I had to do is walk down the road, what is spending a few hours with family compared to the rest of your life without even hearing their voice? Nothing, because nothing compares to the moments we share with family. Nothing compares to the love they have for you and the love you have for them.

Take it from me, don’t take your family for granted, they are the one group of people you can always turn to for love, for support, for safety. They are always there for you and they will always love you, make sure they know you love them too. Trust me if you don’t spend all the time you can with them, the guilt of knowing there was more time you could have use to see them, it will eat at you, because time is one this you can’t turn back or alter
March 17th, 2012 at 12:33am