Piece(s) Of Mind

Have you every felt like you had reach you limit, like you can't handle anymore and if something else id added you're whole world with crumble down to nothing but rubble at you feet?

Well right now that's kind of how I feel, but I feel like everyone is moving forward with their lives and I'm stuck at a cross roads trying to choose which way to go. But I can't make a choice because I'm scared of the outcome.

I'm scared that if I go down the wrong path I will end up heart broken. Now some people say, you can't break what's already broken. Now that's not the case, it can break over and over again, it can crack, tear and shatter until it is so far gone and so unrecognisable it is beyond repair. That, that is my heart, okay so some of you are rolling your eyes at me thinking I'm stupid, and that's fine everyone is entitled to an opinion. But until you know, you can't understand what I mean.

Now apart from that, have you every thought about how hard it is yo maintain a friendship? You don't want to upset them but you you don't want to lie to them either. Sometimes you say the wrong thing and you make them feel something a friend shouldn't be responsible for.

What I'm trying to say but clearly failing at, is that sure life will be hard, it will throw unexpected curve balls at you. All you can do is hope for the best and try all you can to stay strong and pill through.
March 17th, 2012 at 12:35am