To Billy

I doubt you ever knew it, but you've literally had an impact on every single person in this town's life. I barely even knew you, but I know you had an impact on my life. I'm sitting here, and all I could think about for the past two days was you. I hardly even knew you, I think I spoke to you about three times in my life but you were literally the nicest person I'd ever met.

Everyone keeps talking about how amazing and special you were, and how only the good die young but I think this is one of the few times when they're 100% correct in saying that. You were always there to help everyone no matter who they were. People have been blowing up facebook with statuses about you saying how you would tell people to just smile, and how you gave them directions to their classes on the first day of school. All I can think about is how you would come over to our lunch table freshman year to talk to Hannah and you would offer us all gum and you would offer to go out and buy us lunch if we wanted it. You barely even knew us, and you acted like you would do anything for us. And the time someone stole Jess's camera out of the locker room, that same day you were the one who started the fundraiser to buy her a new one when you had never even talked to her.

I just can't believe you're gone. And I can't believe that I've only ever spoken to you three times and you've had this much of an impact on my life. You taught everyone around you to be more caring through your actions alone. I'm sitting here sobbing because of this over the past few days and I hardly even knew you, I can only imagine how your friends and family are doing now.

You were an amazing, special person. Everyone's been saying you were without a doubt the nicest person to walk this earth, and I guess you were just too good to stay. You didn't deserve this, and I wish with all my heart that it never happened

Rest easy, kid. We love you<3
March 17th, 2012 at 03:56am