To Making it Count!

I am now in year 11 at school and i have know idea what i want to do in life. everyone keeps asking as i will be finishing next year but i really have know clue. so i just finished watching 127 hours and it got me thinking i don't want to just go through life not doing anything worth wild. i want to make everyday count!

For this to happen i need to get proactive i want to help people, save people, live in different places, travel, see the world and do as much as i can to do something about it. i want to find myself. i want to make a difference in this world i don't just want life to pass by and not having anything to show for it. No one should they should do everything they possibly can to achieve what they want and for me seeing as i don't have a clue in what i want to do yet i as many will go through my life trying to find that thing it might not be one it could be many but if you find something you love hold on tight because it could slip through your fingers.

i want to help people. i really think i can but i am really interested in motivational speaking and i hate standing i front of people and talk but if i can help why the hell not. for the people who are reading this i will try to keep you all up dated and if you know anyone that likes Journals please tell they to read this.

To Making it count !
March 17th, 2012 at 10:49am