at the doctors

At the end of the summer holidays and the start of college I was going to the doctors a lot because I have this freaking annoying pain with my jaw it's locked badly on both sides so I've got to take pain killers but I've stopped cause I don't want to depend on them all the time. Anyway I was in the waiting room with my parents and I was reading my book and my dad goes to me. 'Did you know you're 2nd cuz is pregnant and she's 16.' I roll my eyes and look at him. 'And' i said. and he goes 'Well you never know.' urg whenever I get a new guy my parents always seem to try and hint that they want the talk with me so I said to him 'I'm not pregnant!' and mum shoots her head up and goes 'You better not be' is it just me or do I just look like i'm carrying a baby because that was the 4th time that month someone had said stuff like "maybe you should play a girl that's nine months pregnant" or "Maybe it's morning sickness." and for some reason my mate said to me "Hurry up and get pregnant" but I think she was just hyper. Anyway yeah thanks dad for thinking that i'm pregnant love you to, lols the thought of grandkids gives my mum a heart attack imagine if I really did tell her I was pregnant I think she'd slip into a coma. All i can say to her is that i don't plan on having kids for a LONG time see how that calms her down. The next time someone asks me anything to do with me looking pregnant i'm going to either wack them or mind fuck them lols.

thanks for reading guys hope you all have had a good day :)
March 17th, 2012 at 09:58pm