A little of this, a little of that...

My death is coming. I can feel it. Ok, not really. But I am really stressed out. I got classes in the morning and at night. Its just too much. I have to remind myself I got only 8 classes to go and goodbye college :D This is going to be my most stressful and busy year. But I think its supposed to be like that. Which is also why I haven't been most active on Mibba. Not that anyone really cares.

In other news I got 6 subscribers to my story, yay! Haha, I've been struggling with it though. I don't know which direction to take on the next chapter. Tragedy or a little love for the main character? If anyone could take a look and give me some feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

My sister is finally getting her license so that means we'll take turns at driving to college. I get nervous just thinking about it. My sister is the kind of person that's clumsy and easily distracted. I think she may commit a few murders while driving. I just hate getting in a car and not being to drive myself. I don't trust anyone behind the wheel. I don't know why that is, but now I'm dreading the day my sister gets to drive.

Finally I just want to say this: You Me At Six <3 pure love.

Goodbye :)
March 18th, 2012 at 11:39pm