ramble I

since this is my journal, i'll treat it as a journal. i'm not too worried if anyone reads it or had an opinion of it. this is just my spot to vent.

so i'm not doing so hot as of late. i have about a million and a half ideas for "wolf and man" but nothing fits right. i suppose i can just work on character building for the moment. BAH! my spacebar is being retarded and i apologise if the worlds are jumbled. i would greatly appreciate some constructive comments on the story in question if you feel inclined.

i've been feeling pretty lonely and out of it as well. i suppose my greatest regret of high school would be not opening up and making friendly connections. my life is getting very monotonous and boring.

if you, my awesome reader, have read my recent poems, you can probably tell that i've lost someone very important to me and although it's been months since the breakup, i can't seem to get over it. i guess this could be contributed to my lack of adiquate social encounters, but who can really know. i don't have many distractions to stop me from overthinking the circumstances that led up to what happened. i just need to stop feeling sorry for myself...

on a lighter note, the new guy at work is pretty cute, and he's a total sweetheart. he's one of those guys that makes you wonderwhen the other shoe is going to drop though, 'cause he's that awesome of a person. it's kinda awkward working with him sometimes, because idk, it's just wierd awkward silences at all times.

i went for an hour long drive tonight just for the sake of driving. it'samazing how many beautiful backroads there are in the area i live in. a fewof them curve around lakes and ponds and many have trees surrounding them that make you feel like you're ina tunnel. i'll have to take my camera with the next time, or my charcoals. :)

well, i've rambled enough.

toodles

"did you see that?
i'm amazing
...i'm batman"
- the better winchester
March 19th, 2012 at 07:49am