Annoying Grandmothers and I'm Not Fat, or Too Thin.

Fah out. I can't believe my grandmother blames me for my sister running away and leaving us with her son. My sister runs away because she hates being a mother. Not because our family like to throw jokey insults at each other and laugh together.

Rude bitch.

Anyway. Today was actually shit. I know I don't see my grandma that much, but she ruins everything. I wanted to go see my boyfriend play soccer after work, but because it had rained all day today, I "might get sick standing out in the cold," and suddenly, I "don't eat enough any more, look how thin you are!"

Please grandma. Lol.

No, I'm not thin, I'm a size ten on bottom, and 12 on top. My boobs are great. DD's all the way baby. My legs are great. My tummy is a bit bleh, but I'm the best I've ever looked. I've been working for three years to come down from a size 15. I think that's really slow..? But I love the way I am now. I'm not thin.

Mike was over the moon when I said that he can move in with Lou and I. Whenever it happens. I've never lived away from home. I wanted to live with my best gay friend before I lived with my boyfriend, because Lou knows I hate being around people all the time. But I promised Mike, as much as I adore my space, I'm going to save him from his parents.

I hope it works out. Good lord, we did it five times during the day. I love spending Sunday in bed with him. I hope it's the pill that's doing this to me haha.

I'm watching Breaking Dawn again. This time, with my sister. I'm making efforts to speak to her. It's going ok..
March 19th, 2012 at 12:22pm