The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 62)

Well, I'm back at CU from my spring break. In fact it really wasn't as much of a break seeing as the only day I had off from work was Wednesday. So yeah, that check come the 30th is going to be HUGE and I can't wait. Had my first class earlier and thought it went okay minus the fact that the teacher thought it would be a good idea to go back over everything from the our last class before the break. But reading about my life is not what you all are really hear for is it? So let's get started.

The sixty-second installment of REOS is...
3 Years by Jemmarina

So far this story has 13 chapters, 6 comments, 141 readers, 40 subscribers Guys please, I don't want to get into the whole "comments versus readers" speech anymore. Just please leave comments as well, and is Rated R. The eye-candy for this story are those sexy as hell Baltimore raised guys: ALL TIME LOW (but centering more on my sexy JACK BARAKAT). The genre for this is Romance but I'm sure everyone can find some other genres to also place this under. The summary for it is...

“Addy?” my best friend Jack whispered quietly, “You know that as soon as I graduate I’m leaving right?”

It was two nights before graduation, the night after prom. We were lying under the tree in his backyard, the tree that’s branches connected his and my rooms. I rolled my head onto his chest and he put an arm around me because that’s just how we acted, everyone just assumed we were a couple because of it.

“Yeah, I know. That doesn’t mean I want you to leave though, I’m gonna miss you.” I sighed into his chest, “You’re gonna go off and be Mr Rock Star with those idiots,” I gestured towards the three other guys in my backyard, my brother and my two other best friends, “And I’ll be stuck here without anyone to keep me company.”

“That’s bull Addy, and you know it.” He replied, “Everyone loves you. You’ll get a fantastic job as like the bestest fucking lawyer in Baltimore and have a bajillion friends on Facebook.”

I laughed at his ridiculous statement but agreed with a nod of my head and went back to watching the stars through the leaves.

“But just so you know Addy, you’ll always be my best friend. Always.”

He lied.

And this was his fault. His fault that I had nothing. His fault that I was ready to end it all.


Now we can get started on learning about the author. Well, she's 16 year old Jemma; from Australia; thinks that fangirling is always good in the comfort of your own home and hidden behind a computer screen; fangirls over Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Gerard Way, Oli Sykes, Andy Clemmensen, Shaun Diviney, Andy Biersack, Cassadee Pope, John Gomez, Christofer Drew Ingle, Jordan Witzigreuter, and anything to do with the Percy Jackson Series. If you would like to learn more about her, then feel free to leave either comments or messages.

Seeing as this is her only story so far, I'll go ahead and move on to the end piece of REOS.

Well, I wonder what the rest of my day will be back. Here's to hoping it's somewhat exciting.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me.





March 19th, 2012 at 04:01pm