I'm having a day from hell

a little something i wrote for my English class.

I’m having a day from hell, It wasn’t going so well. It started with the tears and ended with the screams. My last ‘bad’ day, if you could even call it that, was at Kalahari, about a week ago. We got there Friday night and were all smiles and laughs, until Saturday rolled around. “You’re such a good Christian person so you should be allowed to judge everyone, just like you said we were going to hell.” My brother spat. I rolled my eyes and fell on the couch. “That was a year ago, and I was right then. I’m not judging you buy spelling out the truth.” I said defensively. “Oh really? Than how come you have no friends at school and people make fun of you!?” he yelled. I felt it hit me like a train. I talked to my mom the other night about a group of particular kids who didn’t understand the terms of cruel and unusual bulling. Then my sister started in on me, “we never do anything to you so you shouldn’t hate us.” she said while drying her hair with a towel. A number of curse words were spat at me until thick tears ran down my cheeks. It was one thing to be attacked at school and the teachers do nothing about it. It’s another thing when your family, your support team, tries beat you down until you can’t breathe, then murder you when mom isn’t around.
March 19th, 2012 at 04:59pm