New..

Good morning,
it is 7.21am here in Singapore. I'm still wide awake as I haven't gotten a wink the whole night because I had a girl night out with my cousins last night. Noodles for dinner and beancurd for dessert. After that we had decided to chill in town for some Wendy's and Monopoly deal. Just so you know, I messed up my card at the ending as well, I was too fucking excited to win haha. Silly moo me. Piano classes later on at 1pm, I have decided not to sleep till the night. My spirits dampens as I think about work tomorrow sighs. Yes, just like every other normal human beings I HATE MY JOB. What is my occupation you say? Dental Assistant. Sounds ol'so mighty but hell it is not. Piece of crap my job is with crappy salary. Tomorrow will be the day whereby I have to face the challenge of assisting the dentist when I don't have proper training. My trainer will be off to Bangkok with afew of my colleagues for their incentive trip. What asses! I'm just on the edge of the cliff to tendering my resignation(I only worked for afew days) so you can see how infuriating the job is. What I can do is just get it over and done with. Wish me all the fucking luck, I really need it haha.

Love,
Natasha
March 20th, 2012 at 12:29am