I Will Never Understand Guys...

I'm still just about with my boyfriend, after all the hassle of him talking to his ex - which, incidentally, is partly what we argued about the day we pretty much split up last month - but there's up days and down days since then...mainly downs, but I'm trying to work hard to make more ups.
Anyway, the main reason I'm writing this journal is because of something I realised today - there's this very attractive guy who I've known for years 'cause he's in a band and I've seen seeing the band since 2007. I've fancied him for a while, but then I started going out with my boyfriend. This guy in the band - let's call him J - used to call me names such as beautiful, gorgeous and honey when he saw me, and when we used to speak online, even when I was with my boyfriend. J recently got a girlfriend, and since then, he's started calling me dude, instead of the cute names before.
I actually don't understand why he's stopped calling me these names. It's not like my boyfriend realised and had a word with him or anything, he's not clever enough to think of that, and it never fazed him before anyway.
I miss it. I miss the cute names, and the late night chatter about pointlessness.
Why has that all stopped, all of a sudden?
Peace and love
xo
March 20th, 2012 at 01:54am