About my stories' characters & updates

I know that Mibba has a spot to put the characters at. I will be putting them there. But I feel I need to explain a few things here. some of my characters share the same name but ARE NOT the same person at all.It's just a case of I like the name so i've used it more then once. to keep confusion down I'll number them and of course I'll tell which story you'll be seeing them in.
I've never really made a list of who's who in what story so it's going to take some time. But I will be posting them soon.

now on the updates I'm hopeing to have" love isn't always fair" updated first since it seems the most are reading it." fated love" has had only one reader so I don't know that I will write more on it anytime soon. the others I will be getting too as well. now that summer is here I should have more time to devote to them.

I also have a dirty penny fan fic and a zombie story I have plans on posting soon as well.
Warning the dirty penny one is on the racey side.. Just like the band was befor they broke up.
So if you can't handel racey don't read it. I will have it rated R at the least. but just a warning.

If any of you have insite on any story in the works and you'd like to share it I'd love it.
March 20th, 2012 at 02:56am