I Love You.

Hello my sweetness. I love you. I miss you. I want to be with you.

You're the one and only person that can pull me out of my bad moods, no matter how long it takes, you always point me in the right direction. That makes you one of my best friends. Not just a boyfriend. A best friend, a lover, a light in my life.

You make it ok to want to be a sexual little animal, despite my past, because we have fun, and you let me feel like I'm having fun, and that's how I always wanted sex to be like. Fun. Safe. With you, I can move on. It doesn't have to affect me for the rest of my life. As long as I have you, I can move on.

You let me see myself through your eyes. I'm not as hard on myself as I used to be, because you tell me what good I do for people. And I believe you. Thank you.

You make my future seem so much more exciting. I've never been afraid to be alone, but now that I have you, I just simply don't want to be alone. I don't want to be without you. I want you to teach me how to do things you love doing so we can do them together. I want to travel with you. I've never had the desire to leave the country. Now I do. It's something that's a big part of your life, and I don't want to hold you back. It's just going to take me a while to get over myself and change my ways.

I'm sorry for saying I don't trust you. At some point, no, I didn't trust you. But after a while, I knew I was gaining that trust back. I was just too stubborn to admit it to myself. When in truth, I trust you with all my heart, I just didn't understand why I get so mad with you, and I used the "lack of trust" card as an excuse for my anger. When you walked away, I thought, fuck, I have to tell him. I trust you. I just get so angry, that after all the things I've been through, nothing goes right. Ever. For once in my life, I just want everything to be perfect. And I'm sorry I take it out on you sweetie I really am. It's been building up for years..

I really hate admitting these feelings babe I don't know why.

But I am so in love with you x
March 20th, 2012 at 03:57am