Hello to all

Hey,
My name is MissDivine (well, not really, but that's what i will be going by. Nothing personal, just love my privacy... and the name :D) I am new to this website, as you can see and i am excited about all the wonderful things and experience i am going to be able to take in! I love to write, so you would be seeing a lot of that. I would be mostly writing journal entries for a while. (long story short, something happen in my life that made me lose all inspiration of ever writing short stories again :(, but that would be in another journal entry).
I love to help people and get advise as well, I am a very good listener, so you can always write to me if you need any help, and i would do the same. I want to be able to share my hopes and dreams with you and trust you guys to help me make some decisions that i can not make alone by myself. I will always be there no matter the circumstances. (No joke, that's just the kind of person i am , and if you get to know me you will soon realize it your self). I love to read all your entries ans stories, it is good to learn from other perspective, and i like to be open minded about most things.
So without further more, WELCOME TO MY PAGE !

I'll love to hear your thoughts and concerns, as wells as questions and anything else you have in mind !.
March 21st, 2012 at 06:22pm