harry potter. college. questions.

Oi Loves,
how are you on this beautiful Thursday afternoon/night or whatever day your in right now. lol. Anyways on word with my writing about whatever I put as the title.

Who loves Harry Potter? I knew most of you are nerds for some Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, or Draco Malfoy. haha. I will be the first to say that I love me some Ron Weasley, who I might add is a very sexy ginger. ;)

Anyways before I get into what I would love to do to Mister Weasley lets get on to why I started this journal in the first place, I have decided for the sake of all you Harry Potter fans that I will write not only one story starring the boy who lived-------but four stories with not only Harry, but Ron, Draco, Fred, and George. Yay!

So, if you would love to join me in writing the stories or you would like to be a character in one of my stories then please MESSAGE ME which one you like to do. :) also please in join this GIF I found that was my favorite part in the whole series.

Image

On to my next subject which is College, which I might add is not as fun as high school. It crazy hard for me not because I can't do the work which is not the case at all. But because all these so called 'young adult still act like their in high school or worse middle school, which drives me crazy by the way.

I've dealt with nothing but drama while I've been in college these pass six months and I find myself thinking maybe going to college in a town full of sluts, psycho bitches, and etc wasn't such a good idea in the first place, but the only reason I've stayed was because of my friends and my mom, but I'm starting to think this isn't enough anymore since they also seem to be causing me a lot of stress, too.

Anyway before I get lost in my rant about my drama in College I should just warn you soon to be graduating High Schoolers that College is no different then High School. You still have those kids who think their better then you in which a lot of them are in Greek Life and also you still have all those cliques might I add, so you've been warned. lol.

ENJOY!

Question Time;;
1. Which is your favorite Harry Potter character? Why?
2. At what age did you read the books/seen the movies?
3. What is most favorite scene through out of the whole series?
4. What college do you go to or want to go to?

My answers;;
1. My favorite character has to be Luna Lovegood because she just sooo different everyone else and most of things she says/does is pretty much just like I do/say. lol.
2. I was 7 when I first read the books and was 10 when I saw the first movie with my parents and sisters.
3. My favorite scene through out the whole series has to be when Snape died because that scene was so heartfelt and I felt like Alan Rickman did a beautiful job. I was a big baby through out that scene and along with Fred death, too.
4. Right now I go to Cameron University for my basics in Oklahoma before I transfer to the University of Arizona in a couple of years.
March 23rd, 2012 at 12:16am