Don't you just hate it when people talk during movies?

I just got back from watching The Hunger Games with my best friend, Meaghan, and the movie was great! We both read the books a few years ago, so we were super-mega excited about watching the movie today, but unfortunately, it was ruined by the people we watched the movie with. Every five minutes, the audience would applaud like maniacs, and we would miss chunks of the movie because they were cheering.

*IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK AND DO NOT WANT A MAJOR PART OF THE HUNGER GAMES TO BE SPOILED, DO NOT READ THIS SECTION*

When Katniss killed Marvel the audience was cheering like maniacs, and it was terrible because seconds after, Rue was killed, so they were still applauding when Rue was killed, and that was horrible! And then, some disgusting people had the audacity to laugh when Katniss was putting the flowers around Rue, because they said Jennifer Lawrence had an ugly crying face. Seriously? You can't just keep thoughts like that to yourself? Other people are trying to watch the movie!

In closing, the movie was great, but the audience ruined it. MORAL OF THIS JOURNAL, DON'T TALK IN MOVIES, BECAUSE YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

On a random side note, I'm going on my first college road trip tomorrow. Oh boy.
March 24th, 2012 at 01:07am