Please help??!! I WILL read your poems and stories!

My english coursework deadline is tomorrow and my teacher has just told me to completely change my way of writing and write an article insted. I've never written an article before so I'm finding this extremely difficult, if someone could help me it would be much appreciated!!! Also I can comment on your poems or something in return or I can read and comment on your stories if you help me a lot (if they're not something ridculously long like fifty chapters ;D)

Based on Frankenstein its about a scientist that has created something along his line of work and formed a gathering for all the scientists so he can announce what he'd done. But I'm writing as a reporter and collecting the different views people will have on the matter etc. except I have no ideas of what else to write, I'm not a journalist and am totally freaking out! D:

I need a wordcount of 1250 but is what I have so far...
>.>

Richard Broski is a small mild mannered man with a kind face and unassuming air. He is hardly the sort of man to be at the centre of a scientific controversy that is reverberating around the world. I am speaking of course of the forthcoming symposium in Stockholm called by the distinguished Russian scientist Richard Broski where he has promised the scientific community and the world that in his words “I will demonstrate that I can now do what before only God could do”

Quite what Broski means by that no one knows. But what Broski has been known well for in Russia is his studies on preservation of human organs. Scientists have suggested that what Broski has been carrying out is research on something along the lines of Frankenstein’s work.

Linking Frankenstein to Broski’s work has provoked criticism from many quarters. The churches are united in their opposition. Dr. Ilana Dench an Arch-Deacon at York Cathedral said yesterday, “Only bad things can come of this. No one should be able to do what God is able to do. It’s not natural. Protests will be taking place,” she added later.

One of the most successful scientists attending the symposium is Prof.Bernard Hitch. Hitch is most excited to attend Broski’s great announcement. He said at his hotel press conference, ‘I have heard that this announcement maybe something along the lines of Frankenstein’s work, and I am a great fan of him.” Given Broski’s recent studies and what he specialises in I assume it will be something to do with organ preservation. If we can store organs transplant surgery can be simplified greatly. You see the trouble now is if someone dies you have to use their organs extremely quickly before they deteriorate. However if they are preserved they can be ready exactly when needed. This will encourage more people to become organ donors.’

Another Scientist, Dr. Frank Hartford added a note of caution. He has recently worked in Russia alongside Broski studying the science of organ preservation. They both studied in the United States at Harvard University and Hartford claims to have been rather good friends with Broski. ‘It was quite a long time ago but we had a similar outlook on science. We combined our research to see if we could improve our individual investigations. Doing so we found we both worked better as partners and decided to continue our studies together. However, eventually I could no longer justify what we were doing on ethical grounds. I came to realise that in the public eye, there would be so many different views that the work we were doing would trigger riots. He didn’t take it particularly well and I left shortly after.” Nevertheless, Hartford left his research papers at the lab and his work would have contributed to any break-through Broski may have made. “I fear,” continued Hartford, “that Broski may have combined our research with that of Frankenstein’s to create something truly terrifying.” Hartford would not say anymore but in Stockholm last night, speculation was rife that Broski may have fused dead tissue – animal or human – and by some secret process have generated it into life.

Neither Broski or his assistants were available for comment but a porter at the hotel revealed that a sealed crate big enough to hold a man has been unloaded at the lecture hall and from it could be heard the sound of movement and voice.
March 25th, 2012 at 12:54pm