KONY 2012

For the people that are reading this, I am truly grateful.
For those of you who don't know how Joseph Kony is (which I'm imaging is a lot of people), he is what I consider the son of Satan (the devil). Kony has taken the attention of Jason Russell for over a decade now. You see, Jason wants his son, Gavin, to remember the world as a world of peace. He also REALLY wants Kony gone for good.
Kony is not widely known, but Jason wants to, and hopefully is, going to change that. Kony is known for stealing children in Central Africa (like Uganda, where he first started) and turning them into killing machines. He forces them to kill their own parents, then forces them to join his army, the LRI (Lord's Resistance something. I forgot). From there on, they continue to steal children and turn them to the side of evil, where nobody should be, especially children. Kony is the Hitler of Africa, he's just that famous yet. An when he does turn famous, he won't be actually famous; he'll be infamous.
Jason has started KONY 2012 where he takes 20 known celebrities and 12 politicians (or something of that sort) to widen the existence of Kony. But, instead of me explaining everything, you can just watch it.
Go on YouTube.com RIGHT NOW and search "KONY 2012." Ick on the 29 minute long video and watch. After, go to Kony2012.com and pledge to capture Joseph Kony once and for all. All you have to do is type in you email, your zip code, and press the Pledge button. You'll get a notification saying that you have pledged, and you'll be getting an email within a couple of days.
Please, please, PLEASE join and pledge. It really will make a big difference. If more people fight and join KONY 2012, the government will take a large awareness and send more troops to Central Africa to find this killer and finish him. If you pledge, you can be an addition to the 4.20.12 group.
Learn more and watch the video, please! I am really hoping I've convinced some people, and that the video convinces them, too. I've pledged, and I hope to get the Action Kit. To know everything I'm talking about, go to YouTube right now and watch! Thank you SO MUCH for reading. Ooh, and learn more about the InvisibleChildrenInc. Please join Jason Russell to stop Kony, to send captured children back home. Please.
And thank you.
Link to video: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
Also, if you did pledge because of this entry, please let me know by commenting 'I did it' or 'JR' (Jason Russell) so I know I did something to raise awareness. Thank you, again!
March 26th, 2012 at 06:09am