Blade *sigh*

Okay, so...more guy issues.
Theres this Guy i used to like when i was like....12...and he just randomly showed up into my life again recently....and this time, its more then just a school girl crush....I think Im falling for him. And I know, I more then likely sound like an irrational teen who only thinks shes falling in love. But...You have to understand that Iv known him...Forever..

Anyways, The reason I need Advice. He lives next door to me now, and he comes to hang out with me and my best friend alot. About 2 months ago, me and him started texting. He ended up finding out I liked him. He admitted he liked me too. And he has for almost a year now...At first he said he liked me, but He felt like I was family to him, and that it would be awkward if anything ever happened. I understood how he felt, so I left him alone about it, only asking him every once in awhile to not make comments (such as telling me he was changing, just cause he knew that it would ,make me blush) because it made me think about how we would never be a couple. Well, one night, He said something about how he was lying on his floor with his shirt off, playing with his treasure trail. And I I asked him not to say things like that, because he knew it only made me want him more. And he said something along the lines of "And why is that a bad thing?"...I explained to him that we would never be together, so why would I WANT to feel like that. And he told me that maybe his feeling had changed. I questioned him about it, trying to figure out what he meant by that, and out of the blue he asked if he could kiss me. I told him I was nervous, and he showed up at my house....Well we enede up making out.... a lot. And then the next day, it was like it never happened. He'll talk about it only if I ask about it. Btw the kissing happened about a week ago.

Yesterday, I asked him If we where ver going to date, or if this was just gonna be a hopeless flirting cycle. He Told me that he was scared if we ever dated and things turned out badly that we would lose our friendship, or that things would get awkward between our moms (Who are best friends, btw.) I told him I understood that, But that Maybe if we dated we should make it about me and him, and not drag anybody else into the relationship. And that maybe The risks of loosing our friendship was worth the shot at a relationship that could turn into something real. All he said was "Idk"

And then today, I asked him how it would make things awkward between our moms and he said it was hard to explain. I asked him why he kissed me that night. He said he wasnt really sure. I also asked him If it was just a one time thing. He once again said "idk"

Should I be patient and stick around? Should I stay single for him, and wait? Or should I tell him that when he decided Im worth the possibilities, to let me know? Right now, Hes the only guy I really wanna be with. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing thats on my mind is him, When I go to bed at night, Im still thinking about him. I DREAM ABOUT HIM! Its like I cant get him out of my mind. His smile, his cute little laugh. The way he sings to music thats way to high pitched for him, and still looks adorable doing it. Is that bad? Im so confused. I just want him to realize what he could be missing out on. Dont the best relationships come from friendship in the beggining? I dont know. I just know that the way I feel about him now....A relationship with him would turn into so much more...And I want him to just...See that.
March 26th, 2012 at 09:47am