WTF? (a look into my crazy mind set)

I had to spend my entire weekend with my ex boyfriend who I still have feelings for. The entire time, there were other girls all over him and even though we broke up I couldnt help but feel so jealous. Then, last night we were flirting and when I asked him if he thought we could ever get back together he said not right now but also not never....which for those who dont get double negatives, means maybe in the future. His best friend likes me though and I think that might have been part of the reason he left me. The problem? I dont like his best friend as a boyfriend....he is like a brother to me. And my friend is mad at me cause she likes the guy that is like my brother...we will call him frank....well my friend likes "frank" and "frank" likes me but I like....we will call his alex...and "alex" likes me but he doesnt want to hurt his best friend and all in all this was a very awkward weekend.......

Oh and then there is this other guy who likes me and like four days ago he told me he loves me and then he went and kissed my best friend...WTF is wroung with people??!?! i mean i dont like this guy as anything more then a friend but still.....well anyways thats not really important just another piece of drama in my life.

I have an audition for a show on Wednesday. :) I am really excited but i still need to pick a song and a monolouge....any ideas???? It has to be a song from a musical but the monolouge can be from anything.....

Avan Jogia is so cute!!!!!!!!! I mean really how fucking adorable is he? I just want to like kiss his face and touch his hair!!!!! <3 lol

I watched my friend Derek take half an hour to tease his hair and do his make up today....i really wish i had his dedication....I am still in sweats with my hair in a bun. He then spent an hour telling me that he is straight....I dont know why it took him that long considering i know he is straight but i was ammused!!!! Oh yeah and he says, "hi people"

Now we are watching victorious and waiting for my Grandmother to bring us food from were the sexy man works! his name is wilson and I love him! he is so atractive! YES HE IS!!! <3

I am drinking pepsi and its really yummy

I am IMing my friend Drew and we are discussing how fucking amazing we are and how his girlfriend is going to be the bridesmaid at our wedding....(dont ask)

NOW, DEREK TIME
Hi, this is Derek! That's all I wanted to say. Bye!
March 26th, 2012 at 07:17pm