The "CHILI'S" Story

So here as promised is THE CHILIS STORY:

About a month or so ago I went to Chili's with a bunch of my friends for dinner. We were waiting outside and just chilling when this guy comes up to us and is just like "Do you smoke?"

Having been instilled with the idea that "strangers are not nice, don't talk to them" I'm totally freaking out, and of course I've got that one idiot friend who answers and says "Nahhh man, totally not my thing."

Now invited into our conversation the weird guy is like "Good, don't want to be a washed up loser like me." May I mention that this guy was probably in his early twenties and totally disgusting (in my opinion).

Anyway, we kind of try to back off and we start talking about how the Chili's sign looks like CHIJI'S. I hear the guy on his phone and he's talking about something like "Dude, bring them chicks over to my pad man, we're going to screw tonight" and then all of the sudden the guy is like "It's looks like Chewi to me" and he's back in the conversation.

OH. MY. GOD. I was going to loose my mind. I've got that one idiot friend talking to him and this other idiot (who is totally not my friend in any regard) screaming "YO, THIS GUY IS F''ING HIGH AS HELL" BLAH BLAH BLAHHH.

So the guy turns around and is like dude, "I'm not high" as he's like going to topple over and pass out.

We kind of stand there making small talk as i try to avoid him. We keep trying to leave and he's like "You can't leave! We're having fun. It's a Chewi party!"

Then this couple walked out from the restaurant and the guy goes to hug the woman (whom I guess knew him) and they all walk off. My idiot friend of course screams "BUCKLE UP ! DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!"

So you'd think the story is over, right? No.

All of the sudden I see him running across the parking lot with his fist in air and I'm thinking to myself crap, he's going to punch my idiot friend. He's running like full speed and then comes to a stop an inch from my friend's face and he's like "Just kidding man, we're cool. I'm not drunk either"

We were standing in a circle so he walked into the middle and starts requesting high fives and hugs before he leaves. He comes over to be and like reaches out and I totally was like ready to turn around and run across the street or something. He stared at me and then he ran across the parking lot and got into this ridiculously nice car and drove off.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

That's the Chili's story, I don't really know what else to say about that. I've probably left some things out, but I've blocked out most of the transactions that occurred. It's all just water under the bridge.
March 27th, 2012 at 03:40am