Why I hate people..

For starters my physcotic ex boyfriend went to jail the other day:
Yes that is a good thing. He got twenty years for the rape of a girl under the age of fourteen. He is nineteen. I really hope that his prison room mate is a big lonely man named Bubba whos got a thing for scrawny tattoo covered boys. Seems cruel I know, but after everything he did to me, which should be apparent that he is crazy because he raped a girl under the age of fourteen, I hope he rots in that cell and gets bent.

Another thing, I live in an extreemly small town. My highschool is only 120 kids to begin with. Therefor, you are stuck with the same people all day. One girl in particular is really starting to piss me off. With her little acts to 'steal' my bestfriend, and comments about how me moving here ruined her life.. blahblahblah.
"Oh I cry cause of my anxiety.. Oh I'm depressed"..
-Shut up. I am just as medically depressed and anxious as you are. Go ask my doctor and you don't see me balling my eyes out and blaming other people for stuff that is clearly my fault do you?

Finally, I have lost two of my bestfriends this week.
First one was over a joke. She was ranting on about gay rights, racial rights, self-love, ect, and I jokingly put "Kelsie shutup you're self-love tweets are annoying as hell" and I even put 'hahaha' at the end so she'd know I was kidding! But she freaked out. Told me I was a horrible friend, never supported her, shitty person, I have no self respect. Basically said that our friendship of eight years meant nothing to her and that she was 'done' with me.
Second one was always a rocky friendship. He is my ex boyfriend/guy I lost my virginity too, which should tell you that there are some rough patches there. Anyways, he is taking the ONE girl who hates my guts to prom. I simply asked him why, and he freaked out told me no one likes me, called my bestfriend a c*nt, called me worthless, ect. He made me cry, and I ended up breaking my phone. I f*cking hate him. We broke up, I shouldn't have to deal with his bullsh*t anymore.

The point is that this has not been my week.
Infact, I'm quite lonely.
On the unrelated note read my story Forever Mine, a comment would brighten my day a bit.
-HaleyWay
March 27th, 2012 at 07:15am