He Keeps Cancelling Our Dates For Her

So, Michael, my boyfriend. He's been spending so much time with me, his choice, not mine.
He never hangs out with his friends anymore. When we first met, he was attending a couple of 21st parties every weekend, and if he wasn't at a party, he was in town.

I hate going out, but I didn't mind that at all. I liked that he had a life. Oh, except for the drinking. He isn't supposed to be getting trashed every weekend, because of his head.

So, I told him that he NEEDS to hang out with his friends again. He's at my house every weekend. And, as much as I love him, I love my space too. I'm getting tired of not being able to play Black Ops with my little brother on a Friday night, or just chill at home with a friend and a bottle of wine because we're having some wicked sex all weekend.

I don't really miss my friends lol, I'm stink like that. But anyway. His best friend, Tori. I met her once at her 19th birthday drinks. She seems cool. Looks like a prettier Kate Moss. Has a DeathBat tattoo on her back. She actually wants to hang out again, which.. Ugh. 19? I don't know. Maybe. I'll do it for Mike. I just don't like hanging out with people younger than me, especially girls. All his girl mates are 19. Seriously. A few of them are even still 18.

But the point of this, is that ever since I told him he needs to see his mates again, he keeps cancelling on us, just to see her. That's not quite what I meant. It's happened four times now. I'm like.. I want to be furious. But I can't. Slightly annoyed, for sure. But I don't know.. Am I supposed to be angry about this? I am like queen of being angry at anything he does.

I'm home alone today with just my nephew. He was supposed to come over at 9:30am. But he called me at 9:23am. And said "hey, can we hang out on the weekend instead?"
Sigh. That's rude, right? Fuck. I've only had three hours sleep. I should be shitty as. I really don't know what I'm doing haha.
March 29th, 2012 at 12:34am