WHOOPIDY FREAKING DOO. (I'm just an unlucky kid)

So I posted a journal about a month ago about how strangly bad my periods have been. The last one was the worst. It hurt like hell and I even missed two days of school.

My periods have always been messed up and I've thought nothing of it. But mom made a gyno appt.

So I went and they did an ultrasound and stepped out of the room, then came back in and did more test. We waited and waited. She then comes back and says, "Mrs. Mathews, can we see you outside?" So my mom left while I'm just sitting on the bed thing. I started to worry.

Do I have a tumor? Is it cancer? Is something wrong? Am I pregnant? Wait, I've never had sex...JESUS BABY!

In the middle of me laughing about myself, the doctor came back in without my mom. She sat down across from me, TOOK MY HAND, and says,

"You have polysistic ovary syndrome. I'm letting you know now, that you will have an awful time trying to have kids. Yours is just very severe, and the chances are highly unlikely for you, even from looking at it now."

I deadpaned. I'm fifteen. FIFTEEN. Of course I've always wanted kids, probably more so than anyone. I have tons of baby cousins all of who I'm very close with. I adore them. I know that I shouldn't worry about it, because I'm fifteen and really shouldn't be thinking about it. But one day I will. And then?

I just kind off feel like I'm useless to the world now. Yeah.

How are you guys today?
March 29th, 2012 at 02:36am