Can I get some advise?

I know, I haven't posted a journal in months. I still lurk, but I post mostly in forums. Also, this journal is all over, but I just need to get it out, or it will explode all over my room in a very messy, angry way.

Anyway, I need some advice. Boy advice.

So, I like my ex again, but the problem is, is he currently has a girlfriend. I know I shouldn't try to get between them, but I know she is wrong for him. She is very manipulative, and she verbally abuses just about everyone. We used to be really good friends, so I know what she does to guys. We were perfect together (Or so I like to think), but I broke up with him, because I was scared. We were dating for about 3 months, and he told me he loved me and that scared the piss out of me, not only because I didn't really believe in love at the time, but also because I was young. Needless to say, I freaked out and broke up with him the next day.

I miss him so much, and I have regretted breaking up with him since the day I did. Lately it has gotten really bad, to the point that I cry in the shower, and my chest physically hurts. We sort of stopped being friends when I broke up with him, and it kills me because we were really good friends before.

Also, his girlfriend is moving out of state soon, and I know from the way he acts, it's like he is almost ready for it to be over. When we do hang out he talks about their relationship like he is only staying with her until she moves, and then he will break up with her.

It's really hard lately not to just tell him, that I'm sorry for what I did, and that I want us to have another chance. I find myself writing letters, and not giving them to him, or writing texts that I don't send.

I don't know what to do, and it's tearing me apart. [/teenagedrama]
March 29th, 2012 at 05:47am