The Story of Lonely Lloyd (poor him)

So, my history class is really fun, I guess. My teacher is not nice... well she is nice, just in a different way though. She's really eccentric and yeah... I have a story for all you. (Gather around children)

Once upon a time, a class of high school freshmen were chatting away when their history teacher told them to quiet down. Naturally, as freshmen, not everyone quieted down right away. So, the teacher said, "Quiet down. Calm your hormones. You'll need to learn to listen in a relationship." So, everyone started laughing and the teacher began to talk blah blah blah.

I, sit next to Lonely Lloyd. I leaned towards him and mimicked what the teacher said. Now, Lonely Lloyd laughed and said, "Too bad. I'll be a bachelor forever. I'll never get a girlfriend." And I said, "But there's also the possibility of a boyfriend." He looked at me funny. Then I said, "Yeah, with your seducing techniques you won't be getting a girlfriend soon." He tried to make me his girlfriend once and... yeah... It didn't end well for him. I still feel bad today.

Anyways, this is the story of LONELY LLOYD.

Isn't he cute?! JK.. I also told him he'd live in his parent's basement for a long time.

Anyways, what's up with you?
March 30th, 2012 at 02:13am