R.I.P

Just found out my "uncle" split his car in two on a lamp post. He and the passenger (obviously not wearing seatbelts) flew out of the car. One died on the scene, the other died in hospital, but I don't know which one. Either way, he's dead. I'm just reading it on the news.

This is what drugs and alcohol (and speed) do to you. Stupid, stupid man.

My cousins (his daughters) are in in Thailand at the moment. They were supposed to be coming back home in a few months. They'll be back this Sunday. Poor Adrienne. He wasn't even her real father, but they were very close. Closer than the other two children.

He was alright, but I didn't know him too well. He spent most of his time in jail. So I can't feel too bad about it. Feel very sorry for the girls. Aunty Rachel is fuming. She's so angry at him.. They divorced yeeeearrrs ago simply because she didn't want him around the kids on drugs and she never let them in the car with him.

I'm so tired I'm not sure this makes any sense. My man came over last night. Even though I had bad cramps, I loved just lying there with him in the dark, eating jelly beans, laughing at how he says "owbo" instead of "elbow" haha. He had me wrapped up in his arms ALL night. I have such a sore back from that, but it was so sweet.

This is the first person I know that has died. I have never lost anyone, never been to a funeral. I'm not sad at all, but wow, it really can happen to anyone.

Anyway, much love to Adi, Simone, Troy, and Rachel. xx
March 30th, 2012 at 02:31am