What Happened To The Old US?

What happened to you? What happened to me? What happened to us?

I remember we were so in love and 'couldn't live without eachother'. What happened to that?
I remember you were a best friend and a boyfriend all in one.
I remember when you'd go out of your way to please me on my birthday, Christmas, and Valenines day at school.
I remember when you'd always beg me to go for a jog with you.
I remember when you would give me piggy-back rides all the way to my classes whe my ankle was broken.
I remember when you introduced me to your parents. They treated me as if I was one of their children.
I remember how I fell asleep at the track meet and you decided to carry me to the bus.
I remember when you were at my house and I was doing my make-up and you said "You don't need that stuff. You're beautiful just the way you are."
I remember you'd always wave 'Hi' to me at school whenever you saw.
But most importantly, I remembe how you'd always tell me 'I Love You' at random times throughout the day to make me happy.

What happened to that?

Now, were not 'so in love'.
Now, you're not a boyfriend, or a best friend... You're a stranger.
Now, you don't care about Valentines day or Christmas. You don't even remember my own birthday!
Now, we don't have our daily jogs anymore cause you're always 'resting'.
Now, I don't need piggy-back rides because you said I needed to 'lose weight'.
Now, I don't even get to see you're parents. But whenever I do, they just give me ugly looks.
Now, I'm not in track, because of you.
Now, I don't wear make-up anymore because I STILL want to please you.
Now, you don't eve notice me. Just yesterday I saw you in the halls and I smiled, but you just looked at me and walked away.
Now, we don't say 'I Love You' to each other because I realized you never really did love me, but I did love you.

What happened to US?

4/23/10 meant the world to me, but now it doesn't. I regret ever meeting you.
10/15/10 means NOTHING to me anymore. I regret ever saying yes to you.
3/3/12 you wanted to be 'friends'. Bullshit.

You've changed a lot. What happened to you?
March 30th, 2012 at 02:57pm