So, Apparantely I Look Like I'm Twelve + Boy Was Staring At Me Like A Vampire + I Feel Dumb Now

This woman came to my mom's house today because she was thinking about enrolling her children in my mom's daycare (my mom has an in-home daycare) and I came up in their conversation and she asked me how old I was, and I answered 18. Her reaction?

"Nuh-uh! Really?! No, you can't be eighteen. You're not eighteen, you look like you're twelve! You're twelve!"

I seriously wanted to just...ugh! I hate when people say that! Like, seriously? Is that suppossed to be a compliment or something? Uh, well it's not. People always say I look younger than I actually am, and few people believe me when I tell them I'm 18. They usually guess like 15 or 16, which I don't like hearing, but I can handle that...but 12? Really? No, I do not look that young. It just irritates me when people say stuff like that!

And don't give me that, "oh, you'll enjoy it when you're older." talk, because I've heard it about a million times. I may enjoy it later, but I sure don't enjoy it now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, as my mom was driving me and my dad home we passed by a car at a stop sign with a dude in it. I swear the dude was staring at me with this creepy Edward-Cullen-stare. You know, like this:

Image

Only it was like, a little scarier. His eyes followed me as our car turned and it was just creepy and unnerving. Either he was thinking, "I want you. Now." or "Hurry up stupid car, I need to be somewhere right now." It was probably the second one. Cause we were turning in front of him...but the stare didn't look angry at all, it was more like an intense stare like he was trying to look into my soul or something. Like the kind of stare a vampire would give you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I feel sorta dumb now ever since I found out my ex boyfriend scored an almost, near perfect score on the SAT. I mean, I knew he was smart, but man, that boys almost a genius!

I took the test about a couple month ago, and re-took it about two weeks ago. I got a 1400 on my first test and I was all happy and going around like, "Oh yeah, I got a 1400 look at me, I'm so cool!" but then I overheard Brandon talking about his score and he was like, "yeah, I got a 2300." See, I thought the score only went up to 1600 or 1800, so when I found out it went up to 2400, and he only score 100 below a perfect score I felt really dumb.

Good news is, I scored a little higher on my second try. I got a 1500! Yay! Pretty good for someone who took the test with a calculator that decided to die right before I took the math part of the test. =(

But yeah, I felt a little better when my teacher informed me I was gonna be Valedictorian of my graduating class (which is only like, 3 people. But Brandon is included in that 3, so I feel a little better). So, I was kinda confused how I ever beat him out in the running. I mean, I don't like the dude cause he basically ripped my heart out and stomped on it, but I won't lie, he's really, really smart. Smarter than me. So, I'm kinda wondering how I won. Though I am happy I did =D
March 31st, 2012 at 01:45am