F*** You!

This girl who used to be my friend has hurt me so bad. And I keep letting it hapen. A few days ago, I found out my brother was cutting when I read his text (Don't worry he was just 'jokeing' he dosen't really, he just wanted so attention from this girl he was texting) But then I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do. I felt stupied and bad for reading his text and I was afrad to comfront him then because we were alone in the house, and he would be so mad if he found out I read his text.

But I didn't know if he'd be more mad if I comfronted him, or if my mom or sister comfronted him.

So I texted my friend, I don't know why, but I did. And she just regected me.
Some friend. But I should have know. I lost he a long time ago.

But on Twitter, she's always talking to people about this kind of stuff and helping them. So you'll help a complet stranger, that you never met, but you can't help me, you former best friend, the girl you spent three summers with at a cabbin in Wisconsin.
You have no idea how much I want to punch her right now. I've always been nice to her, even when she was mean, ALWAYS.
Well You didn't have to read this , I just really had to get it out. But if any one can help me get through this with out loseing it, that would be great.
April 1st, 2012 at 04:47am