Putting My Story Out There

So a few days ago while I was cleaning I discovered my old folder from high school, and found one of the stories that I wrote from my writers craft class. After reading it over, I was like "wow", because I forgot I wrote this, and it's actually pretty good, at least I think.
There's only one chapter, but the chapters are usually long-ish.. And I'm thinking of continuing the story. I had a second chapter, but I didn't think it would go well with it so I scrapped it and decide to go with a new approach.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure which approach to take with the second chapter which is why I'm asking for feedback on the story. The first chapter is good though, I kind of leave it hanging to what happens next.
This is the first time I'm actually wh*ring any of my stories out. I usually do poems but not stories. So here's my story. It's titled: Origin.
Description is as it sounds. The first chapter revolves around a man who has no memory of the past year, doesn't know where he is, or what's going on. Later on he becomes a subject to some sinister experiments orchestrated by some scientists. It is a mystery/fantasy. And no, it's not a fan-fic.
I would appreciate some feedback, and for someone to tell me what they think of the story so far.
April 1st, 2012 at 09:16am