Insert title here

Ugh. My school sucks. So I go to this small school in the middle of fricken' Wisconsin full of a bunch of...idiots. I was going out with this one guy for a few weeks just 'cause. Let's just call him...Ryan. Anyway, it wasn't anything serious at all, we were just really good friends and decided we should try to take "friends" a step further. Anyway, two weeks later, we're both decide we're better off as friends cause things were awkard and it really just didn't work out. Anyway, my friend. Lets name her.....Clare. Like my best friend, the one person I trust and rely, went and spread rumors that me and Ryan did it.
I'm so mad at her. Then there are the idiots who believe the rumors. God. If this rumor gets to my parents, I'm going to die. I'm being serious though, we didn't do anything. The most we did was hold hands. But even that was completely awkward.
Anyway, I don't know what to do. I'm already not talking to Clare. Silent treatment to the eleventh power. Oh, and now, Ryan's not talking with me because he thinks I told Clare to start that rumor. C'mon. F***ing idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completely different topic here, for anyone who is reading my story, Now and Forever, I have finished chapter 2. I am about to finish chapter 3. I need to know should I keep going with the story or no? Please read, rate, or comment on Now and Forever: http://stories.mibba.com/read/438811/Now-and-Forever/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, here are 3 very random facts that I JUST found out ::
-In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

-Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

-The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
April 1st, 2012 at 10:51am