Brother Made Me Breakfast | Argggghhhh Stress

Haha how cute, my brother cooked some bacon and fried eggs, and made a coffee for me.
Just because. That was very nice since I had been doing an assignment since 7am and I hadn't had anything except my Pill and some water.

I guess it is about time he started cooking. He is 19 now lol.

I just don't know how I'm going to finish course. I wanted to just fail it, but f**k, it's a $7,500 course. Not that that's my most expensive course haha $14,000 for Beauty Therapy..

This is the last week, and I've still got photo shoots to do, still have a mask to paint, a fake moustache to make. Damn those postiche pieces, sewing one hair at a time to make a moustache. I'm going to post pics later on the week to show you my work. For whoever is interested. I'm going to post them anyway lol.

I suppose it'd help to stay off Mibba and Facebook. But after looking after my nephew all the time, I just want to chill out and read some poems or whatever at night. Seriously if I didn't want to be a good daughter/sister/aunty, then I would have finished the course with Excellence.. But no.. I have to help everyone else instead of myself. I should have waited for the next intake. I love my family, but this year all they've done is get in my f**king way.

I really want to go out and drink myself to sleep. I need to get out so bad. But damn babies. Also not having money doesn't help.

My mum is going to the funeral, it's about three hours away from here. So she's leaving tonight and returning Wednesday. Please please God don't let my sister run away again. I won't be able to finish course if I have to be home for my nephew.

Anyway, it's almost 12pm, I should head into town now for class. I'm going to see Felicity for the first time in months. SO excited. Hope you are all doing well.
April 2nd, 2012 at 01:48am