Drama.

Here's the thing.
You knew it would hurt me.
And you did it anyway.
I don't. appreciate that.
And then you expected me not to say anything?
It's like you've never met me.
But I guess I can't talk, because right now I feel like I've never met you either.
What kind of shit friend have BOTH of you become?
Honestly.
It's none of my business anyway.
You can't go and date this bitch I hate then tell me that my being upset is agitating your depression and anxiety, and then ask me if I even care how YOU feel.
"You mean so much to me. I love you so much, you're my best friend. I know whatserface really pisses you off, but I wanna be with her and I deserve to be happy. You're upset about this? Don't you care how I feel? Don't be such a typical woman! This is really upsetting me. Stop. My depression and anxiety are kicking my ass right now. But I'm on the phone with her, so you can't call and try to help me feel better."

You know who that's starting to sound suspiciously similar to?

FUCKING MATT.
You are such a prick, you know that?
You are turning into such a prick.
And yes. YES.
This one bad move is enough to change my feelings toward you this drastically.

Fucking disgusting.
Just reading the words, "I wanna be with Caroline" makes me wanna throw up, let alone all the other bullshit you said.

I'm fucking done with you.
I know you freaked out when I told you that I didn't need that kind of shit in my life anymore and maybe we're just better off not being friends. I know I took it back.

But maybe I can sneak away without you even realizing.
Now wouldn't that be ironic.
April 2nd, 2012 at 02:33pm