the non daily routine of my life.

the daily routine of my life is never the same nor do i know if it's about to go down. lmfao i had to do it. i love kevin hart. but why didn't reality hit me with some warning that your life isn't controlled by you but by someone else. i mean it is with the choices that you make but the good oppportunities that are handed to us and we turn them away. well then that's our fault. people complain about how their life is terrible but in actuality when something went bad they choose the wrong choice. i understand if it's not your fault some of the time it isn't your fault with the hand you're dealt with. sometimes the hand is ultimately and utterly unfair but you have to find something good out of it. i know my life even though so much has happened and before everything went wrong i nothing going for my i decided to enjoy the little things in my life. my dad left me when i was 5 and all i had was my mom and she made sure that i had a huge family. she made all of her friends like our aunts so we were never alone or sad when we seen people with our dads. the pain was still there but it was nothing like 40 people replacing that one person with love. i grew up with them and life was good. then we moved away and everyone did too. we all lost touch with each other and reality began to set in for me. i wasn't happy anymore and life didn't have the same meaning. i had no dad and now i had no one else to fill that void. then my mom got pregnant after five years of living in that same house. after she had my little brother our family seemed as if it was coming together because she had a new boyfriend who was like a dad and that hole was once again filled. then he got caught up in some bad things and left us. but everyday he calls and makes sure to write so we don't forget that he is still in our lives. even though he's my brother's dad he's my dad too . it seems like through all the bad things we go through the positive always out weighs the bad. my life isn't the same each day and each day something new happens whether it's bad or good but i know when the bad comes, that's when the good begins to build up.
April 2nd, 2012 at 06:49pm