I hate endings

I hate the ending of series. It makes me cry.

Does anyone remember X-men: Evolution? The animated series? I think it was the early 2000's... anyway, I loved that show, even when I was a kid I loved it. It was my favorite thing to watch Saturday morning on WB and Saturday or Friday night on Cartoon Network. I never finished it back then, but then I saw it on Hulu and started rewatching it.

Oh god, I miss it.

Image

THE POSSIBLE SHIPPINGS. KURTTY! (Kurt & Kitty) THE CORNINESS!

I loved the plots, loved most of the characters- with the exception of Scott and Jean, and I loved shipping Kurt and Kitty together, or sometimes Kurt and Tabitha. I finished the damn series in a week. This never happens to me. I usually have to move around or the computer screen kills my eyes. But I endured all those things just to be with my beloved mutants.

And the ending really pissed me off because there was supposed to be this:

Image

You should have seen me after the end of this series. I was crying. No, I didn't, I'm a big girl. But it left me feeling empty for a week. Like, I didn't want to do anything. Reading Fan-fiction helps some, but it's not the same. I even attempted to learn to draw them so I could continue the story- comic book style! But that project quickly flopped because of my laziness.

The point is... I don't like things ending. I just finished DURARARA!!! a few weeks ago. Again, I wanted to cry. But I'm thinking of making a fan-fic (a short piece) about Izaya and Shizuo, but not slash. Does anyone else watch DRRR??

Does anyone else love X-men: Evolution?
April 2nd, 2012 at 11:02pm