Where did the love go?

I have had friends of all shapes and sizes, but where did the love go?

You know that feeling you have, it goes deep down into your gut and you know for a fact that people care, yeah that feeling, but how do you know that they really love you? I have lost so many friends in my time I cannot even count, so now who can I trust and hold on to? I don't know where to go and now I cannot even figure out who my real friends are because they are so good at hiding shit and telling me things that I don't really want to hear. So when is it my turn to be that center of attention and have people care about me?

These are questions that are questionable and people may think that I am being self centered and all of that bullshit, but you know what the fact of the matter is I want to be taken care of in the same way that I take care of them. I am a nice kind person so why cant everyone else be the same? I am getting fed up with all of the people that don't care and in the end if I have no friends or a person that I can call my own that is okay because in the end the only person that i can count on is myself and no one else, but hey it nice to be loved by someone at the end of the day...don't you think?
April 2nd, 2012 at 11:16pm