I have a problem.

This is probably the most pathetic journal you'll read today, or any other point in time, but I'm confused... Really.

See, I'm totally in love with this girl named Sophie. She's one of the only things that keeps me going and chugging on with this thing called life. That's a lot of pressure to put on just one person, I know, but I just can't help it. I kind of need her.

We both have feelings for each other, but I doubt that it's going anywhere due to the fact that my mother, and the rest of my family is SEVERELY homophobic. The only one in her family that isn't, is her sister, which doesn't help tip the odds. So, that's kind of dull and pointless like the least favorite number 2 pencil in the box with the crusty eraser and uneven sharpened tip.

Yeah, and what makes this matter EVEN WORSE is that another girl (I think her name is Kassidy) has realized what I have known all along: Sophie is amazing. Apparently, Kassidy super likes her, but Sophie is "totally in love with me". Her words, not mine. And Sophie also stated that she would never do anything to hurt me. Ergo, being with her. If that makes sense.

Of course, I being the good person I am, told Sophie that all I want is for her to be happy. That is my main concern. But, I mean, am I even certain about that? Yes, I am. I want her to be happy, but I don't know what would happen if I let her go again. I don't really have her, but I like to think so.

Wtf, Mibba. How do I handle this?
April 3rd, 2012 at 03:29am