Need some help......hair color kind of help.

So I haven't been on here in forever sadly. I love writing and being on here but I work.....ALOT. So instead of writing stories and journals I'm stuck working. Hell, I don't even barely read that much anymore! What has this world come to?!?!?

But this summer will be awesome! I plan on writing all day before I go to work and reading oh yes AND listening to lots of music.

Moving on.....I need your help. So last week I went and got my hair done. I got a small park of my bangs and peek-a-boo pink streaks in my hair. Annoyingly the pink washed out fast?.... And you can see some of the bleached hair (they had to bleach it to get it bright pink) is showing though. I don't want to go back to the salon and get it dyed back I'd rather do it myself sooooo naturally my hair is a dark brown and I was wondering if I went to the store like hyvee and get darkish chocolate brown hair dye and dye my whole head if it will cover the pink and blend in with my other hair? Or how I should get rid of the pink? I need ideas/help lol. It's not that I don't like the pink, it looks really cool I think and I might even post a pic on my profile thing but I dot know its just not me. I did it because I could and I did it now I want t gone. I know weird of me but that's just how I roll;)

Anyway thanks for the help!

P.s if words are miss spelled I'm sorry I'll fix then when I get my laptop but Im doing this from my iPod and it kinda really sucks.....
April 4th, 2012 at 04:42am