Oh, Mibba, say it ain't so...

Hey, guys!
So, I looked at my journals, and saw the last one was me proclaiming that I was back to stay. That was the last time I got on...it was in October. And, I'm not completely positive, but I believe it's April now. That just makes me a straight-up liar. But, I think I'm really back this time. I ever got a new icon and a new layout. That's progress, right? Of course it is! I won't say I'm back for good, but I'm back as long as Mibba satisfies my boredom.

However, when I returned, I couldn't help myself from going to the stories section immediately. Reflex. And, do you know what I saw? I'm sure you do. Fanfiction. Lots and lots of fanfiction. So, I thought, "well, possibly this is the hour in which fanfiction is published. Maybe this is when the fanfiction-ees come out." You know, hope. Ah, I stood corrected. Every time I look at the stories, it is filled with miles upon miles of fanfiction. Fanfiction as far as the eye could see. So, I finally resorted to narrowing it down to original stories only, which helped somewhat. I found one story about breaking the waves or something along those lines, and one story about dance. Both were nice, and very well written. Certainly something good for my (possible) welcome back. Of course, I believe there should be more original stories. Now, this is coming from a fantasy-freak, and it is only my opinion, of course. If you would prefer, continue to populate Mibba with fanfictions. Just one favor: let's not turn this into Quizilla. Please? Moderation, my dear children. Moderation.

Oh, and, I already signed up for a contest. I just couldn't help myself. If I do recall, I believe I signed up for a contest when I came back in October, then left again. I hope I don't leave this contest hanging. I'm sure I won't, though. I quite like the topic. So, if you'll excuse me, I need to go work on that story, and catch up on my Golden Girls marathon.

Later Gators. c:
April 4th, 2012 at 06:25am