Saturday, February 18,2012

I have no one to talk to about my problems, so this is my last resort. Friday, I tried to fix the Sylvia and Cara problem, but instead I cussed and yelled at Cara and threw water on Sylvia. They became closer as friends and I broke down for the first time at school. I spilled all of my problems to Janae and I felt better after I talked to her. After all that, I lost myself, but gained an ally. Later that day, I learned that one of my closest friends does drugs. He's been sober for 4 weeks, he says, but I'm scared for him. He says he got them from somebody on his bus last year. How could someone do that to someone else? How could his own brother not care that he is doing drugs? The fact that he even took it because he thought it would be fun is way out of my element. I learned that a girl from school did some yesterday, but didn't like it, so "She's never gonna do it again." I told my mother bout both of them and she said I can't hang out with him outside of school. The way she looked and me and spoke her words, I can't bear it. I can't deal with any of this. I don't know how to. Will turns out to be an asshole towards me and my closest friend did drugs, she tried it and my mother doesn't want me hanging with him. I wish I could go back in time and fix all of these problems, but I can't. What's done is done.

-Victoria M.
April 4th, 2012 at 06:32am