Please help me find this story/author?

I've emailed a lot of people trying to find out, so bare with me.

Okay. I realise this is lame and I'm going to sound weird before you even begin reading this.

Well, there's this author that I strolled across and she writes amazingly, I think her user name involves ash or something like that. I can't be quite sure. But anyway, before I end up babbling on. I read a bit of her story, it was about a Mexican (?) girl who met this bad ass druggie and he was her brothers worst enemy. I think the author's Mexican herself. There was quite a bit of swearing in the story, however it was a romance and I fell in love with it.

The thing is, I don't remember the authors username or story name. And I never subscribed (like the dumbass I am).

Oh, wait, she also had another story that I really liked, it was something about this girl that broke up with her boyfriend because he cheated on her and she worked in like erm.. a music shop?

Then some mormons helped her out when she was drunk and all I remember is one of the mormons names was Elijah.

I also believe that the author is quite popular.

Blegh.

I know that this is no help. But I really want to know the name of the author or stories and it will be the death of me if I don't find out.

:l

Sorry to waste your time. But if you know any information, please let me know.

I shall love you forever.

Promise.
April 4th, 2012 at 04:45pm