Carpe Fudging Diem.

I swear, I love dying my hair. It makes me renewed.
I feel like I'm balancing on the ledge of a cliff today, but for once I have confidence in my balance. (Thank God for those gymnastic classes I took in first grade.)
I am ready for whatever is thrown my way.

Like that concert tomorrow. Oh boy. =]
I had a dream the other night. A strange one.
I was at a Framing Hanley concert and somehow got to talk to Kenneth Nixon. I had my arms around him {definitely not something I would do to a stranger}, I think I was drunk.
Lol I was all "Can I have your autograph?" then whispered "And your babies?"

So I wake up and question myself. I don't plan on having anyones babies for a good long while. If ever. And furthermore, I am a fan of the guy, but I'm not that crazy rabid girl who wants his baby gravy.

Dreams are so odd. If I'm supposed to get some sort of message from that, then my subconscious needs to kick it up a notch.

Jumping subjects yet again, I almost got myself killed a few days ago.
I was all excited to swim since it's so warm and I drag my stereo out by the pool.
{I need my mayday parade, brah.} I was going to use the extension cord, assuming it was safe since we were using it for the filter and junk, but water was in it and I got electrocuted.
OUCH.

I feel like I'm living in a final destination movie, in a way.
I almost got into a wreck that same night, and then the whole dentist experience...

I keep making it out by the skin of my teeth [no pun intended]. Carpe Diem, guys.
Carpe. Fudging. Diem.
April 4th, 2012 at 09:04pm