My old stories make me cringe.

I was going through the stories I've posted on here, and, Dear Lord...Most of them are about Christofer Drew. The one that isn't is about my brother's best friend. I don't even have a brother. Well, I have two half brothers, but I am almost positive I didn't have either one of them in mind when I was writing that story. I can only hope that my writing will have improved since then. Seeing that it was horrid is the first step, right? Recognizing your problems, and fixing them. Maybe this is a good sign. I'll fight the urge to delete all my stories right now, but I may end up doing just that once I write a few new ones.

Do you guys ever click on a user, and come to find out their profile is on private? Of course. But, I always start panicking when I find that, for some reason. Like, when you can't contact them. Of course you could always message them, but I find that quite weird.
"Oh, yeah, hey. I was just praying you would add me, so I could stop panicking. Nice to meet you, by the way."
Like, I'm not even sure why I do it. But, I just freak out, and think that could have been my best friend or something, but, now, I'll never find out. Oh, it's terrible when their profile is on private, and they post a journal...but, don't allow comments. That gets to me. I...I don't know.

I'm looking for some good, original stories to read, if anyone wants to put their story links in the comments. I'll read anything, basically. Okay. c:
April 4th, 2012 at 11:22pm