The Legend of Korra/Dooms Day

I know I said I wasn't going to watch the legend of korra until I finished The Avatar: The last airbender. But it was one and I couldn't not watch it. It was pretty good, I mean, I might learn to love them eventually, but I miss Sokka already. And Zuko. And Toph. I don't like Mako as much, and Bolin is okay, but he's not Sokka.

I mean, come on, Sokka is awesome!

Image

I spent THE WHOLE WEEK WATCHING AVATAR. Jesus I'm already halfway through the second season. I like Mai and all and of course I ship Mai and Zuko together because they're canon, but Zuko and Jin were cute too. Is it just me, but doesn't Every girl seem to like Sokka? Like Suki, Yue, Toph (somewhat) and Ty Lee. The latter are just crushes but still the same to me.

But seriously, the legend of korra just depressed me, even though I like it.

DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS LINE. CONTAINS SPOILERS (Somewhat)

- - - - - -

I was crushed when Katara was like, "My brother and all my friends have passed away...." WHAT? She's only (according to Wiki) 85 in TLoK, so how is it that Sokka is dead already? And Toph, how is she dead? Well, some people do pass away at 85, but still... I was crushed.

- - - - -

END SPOILER.

DOOM'S DAY IS ALMOST UPON US!

At least, for those of us who have to return to school on Monday. I'm already missing my spring break and I only wish I had spent it better. Ugh. And yes, the great mibba crash really pissed me off. Well, I only lost two chapters, but I forgot to save them and I have to rewrite them. Such a pain.
April 16th, 2012 at 12:17am