Glasses and Weirdness

Okay, so me and my friends all went on a school trip to this big city (not saying where) on a school trip for a competition. Though really, this is not the story I'm going to tell you. The little tale I will relate is about a friend of mine and his experience of wearing a pair of really gay-looking huge tinted sunglasses throughout the ordeal.

So, it all started when my friend (We'll just call him D) found a pair of huge tinted sunglasses in the trunk of one of the suburbans when we were unloading our bags outside the hotel. Now, I cannot begin to describe to you how stupid a junior high mexican (not being racist, just giving you a better description) dude looks wearing a pair of sunglasses like that, over his own glasses.

And let's just say that those glasses began a lot of things, that were really so stupid, I cannot stop laughing.

First, when we went to eat dinner at some sort of restaurant, he was wearing the things the whole time (actualy just imagine him wearing them throughout the whole story, it's accurate enough). When we were actually walking there him and M were talking about custard. Like what the heck actually is that stuff? D said that it was like frozen stuff, and he kept getting it confused with sorbet, and M was just arguing for the sake of arguing.

After the long ordeal of ordering, we all sat down at a booth near the back and proceeded to do stupid things. M was flirting with my friend K, and we got sugar packets and made crack lines with the sugar. Yeah.....Also, M and J started a salt and pepper fight with D which resulted in him being covered with the stuff.I have absolutely no idea how the teachers (and D's dad) didn't even have an inkling of what was going on, maybe they were just trying not to notice.

The freaky buds of mine also kept trying out different ways of creeping people out. D eventually made up a combination of smiling like a pedo, sticking out his tongue, and raising his eyebrows.... Why do I know these people?

There was also some random chick who looked at D like he was gay. Can't really blame her.

When we finally left we waved down a hummer limo while walking back to our car and started talking to the 17 year old chicks inside. M flirted with them and they shot him down.
:D

The next day, we went to the college in that city (still not saying where) to do our competition thingy. D wore the glasses almost the whole time. When we got there in the courtyard, our people all started playing wall ball (I know we are freaks) while all the other teams were just kind of sitting at tables under the shade. Some stared at us... weirdly.

So blah blah blah we competed and all that stuff and at the end we loaded up in the suburbans and headed to this big historical place I'm sure everyone that reads this has heard about.

When we finally founf a parking space, it was near what I'm now thinking was a gay bar. I'm not necessarily against gay people, but then again I've never acutally known anyone who was gay soo.... All of us kind of stood in huddle away from them except M and this other dude with us who started talking to them. They were talking about how somehow someone had stolen all the balls for their pool table...?

After we spent our time messing around there and doing stupid junior high kid stuff we all went back to the college and to the awards ceremony. D won a trophy!!! :D
One of the teachers was like smoothie deprived so she dragged us all into the cars where we went to the rec center. The chick who let us in stared at D like, "yeah, he's gay."

But hey, we got free smoothies out of that trip ^^ It was goooood.

The trip kind of ended with me and K and this other guy and D's dad all rocking out to music in a truck on the way home. It was weird but fun. The story of my life.

And now I realize this was really about the trip a whole lot more than the glasses so just ignore that little thing I said at the beginning.

Also, any idea how the pool balls were stolen from the gay bar?
April 16th, 2012 at 02:32am